Sunday, September 25, 2005

1:56:35.0

I ran the Scotiabank 1/2 Marathon today! I thought i was going to die at the end, but I managed to scrape by and beat my goal of 2hours.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my big toe toenail since it's purple and getting darker by the hour. I also managed to get some serious blisters (I had to take a cab home...once I took my shoees off it hurt far too much to put them back on).

By the way, chubby lady with blond hair, if you're reading this...when you come to a water station during the race, it's not a god-damned bar where you stop and chat...I'm glad I pushed you, and now regret not running you over!

Thanks to Stephen, Patrick, Heather, Stephanie, and Darren for coming to cheer me on. I got goosebumps from the cheers (which actually hurt since I waxed my arms just yesterday...and goosbumbs kinda feel and look ugly the day after)

My time: 1:56:35.0. I'm happy with that.

I took a much deserved nap and woke up to the noise of Darren chopping vegetables and the smell of burnt toast. naturally I thought I was having a stroke and had to come out to the kitchen to see if the oven was on or if I had to call an ambulance.

Aside from the obvious, my favourite part of the race...all the hot guys wearing short-shorts. Worst part...men who didn't protect their nipples and had blood running down their shirt..EWWW!!!!
Here's a couple of pics (please take into consideration, in the last picture with my friend Graham, I have no product in my hair and hadn't yet moisturized)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... video editing schools

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home