Friday, September 30, 2005

Newport Union is scary

There will be no new episodes of The O.C. until November 3rd!!! While I watch it every week…I don’t know how much more I can take of this Ryan/ Marissa turmoil. And poor, poor Julie Cooper…what will she do now that all she has is Louis Vuitton Luggage and a nasty dive of a motel room…I was all freaked out when she was lying down on the motel comforter. Doesn’t she know that those things never get washed…ewww! Why is it that Marissa was wearing American Eagle polo’s when she went to the rich school and is wearing a Chanel necklace and Chanel purse when she goes to trashy Newport Union? Last night’s episode was completely screwy…and wasn’t it too bad that Summer didn’t find Seth making out with Dean Hess, that would have been one cliffhanger!

Survivor bored me to no end. Apparently a big twist is coming up soon…I hope so….I don’t know how much longer I’ll be watching otherwise…eye candy and all. Anyhow, I think it’ll be a tribe shuffle…since reality T.V. shows aren’t truly reality…I have no problem with rules changing on the fly to make it a little more interesting.

Martha's Apprentice drops 20 percent of its viewers and ties with Top Model in key demographic markets.
Nielsen has good news for Tyra Banks and bad news for Martha Stewart. On Wednesday, the second episode of The Apprentice: Martha Stewart lost almost 20 percent of its viewers from its low-rated first episode.
Among viewers 18 to 49, Martha’s show dropped to fourth place, tying America’s Next Top Model 5, which was up from last week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous gucci purse said...

Hey you! I loved your blog.
gucci purse

3:02 AM

 
Blogger Paul Adams said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a top dvd Karabakh site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

5:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Find a site for proactiv iowa online child support payments instructions-withholding Vw transporter for sale zoloft and pain killers Flash flash games pay my t mobile bill Tara bentley victoria &aposs secret pay bill online pay bills online scout Online credit card payment amoco bp Famous brand watches houston texas gmc navigation dvd backup Greenzap egold greenzap support online payment pay online

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home