Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF...again

First new show cancellation of the season goes to...Head Cases, starring Chris O'Donnell and Adam Goldberg. I feel bad for Chris...I think Joel Schumacher is personally responsible for ruining his career by casting him in the god-awful Batman and Robin movie.

Oprah's latest book club pick, announced Thursday, is "A Million Little Pieces,"by James Frey

After the race on Sunday, I will be reintroducing weight training into my gym routine...I'd like my arms to look like this:

If anyone is keeping tabs on my x-mas list (it's never too early to start) I would like to add this cute Ipod Case and this handy bag to my list.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home