Monday, September 26, 2005

Xtina next to wed and something French

Pictures of "Dirty" X-tina celebrating her Bachelorette Party in Mexico @ the La Pamilla resort (which I've been asking Darren to take me to forever)

As you may or may not know, I'm not a sports fan...with one exception; French rugby. If you're not familiar with Dieux Du Stade...you don't know what you're missing (unless you're a straight male, in which case you may want to skip this one). In short, Dieux Du Stade is a gathering of the hottest french rugby players who get together once a year to pose for a HOT calendar (which is sometimes accompanied by an even hotter making of dvd). I can't post some the inside pics here, because I know people are looking at this at work, but trust me you'll want to get a copy of this. Holler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home