Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Angie and Brad engaged?...

...according to her BEOWULF co-star RAY WINSTONE. Winstone is currently working with Jolie on the movie adaptation of the epic Beowulf poems. He says, "She's getting married isn't she? Yes she is."

Madonna at the premiere of I'm Going to Tell you a Secret in NYC last night.

Darren checked out the Franz Ferdinand concert last night..he said it was VERY good. I decided not to go last minute since I have a lot going on over the next few weeks (Dame Edna, trip to Michigan/ Gwen Stefani, Habeus Corpus, The Goat or Who is Sylvia, and then Darren's B-Day) and thought it best I rest...especially since I only know 3 songs. I stayed in and watched an awful film called Eating Out. Plenty of eye candy though, so if you do end up seeing it, I suggest turning the volume off (there's a full frontal of the Ryan Carnes who did a short stint as the replacement gardener on Desperate Housewives last season).