Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hung Up Early

Persistence has paid off for me. I scoured the internet looking for the new Madonna single, and thanks to some smarty pants out there, I found it! Great quality and in full. I won't share it here, because that would be wrong *the official release is the 17th) and because I don't know how...but if you want it, email me and I'll send it to you...if I like you that is ;-)

A few things going on...

CBS has given full-season pickup orders to three of its new series, the dramas "Ghost Whisperer" and "Criminal Minds" and the sitcom "How I Met Your Mother."

"Lost" star Josh Holloway robbed at gunpoint
The robber woke up the 36-year-old actor and his wife early yesterday morning, stealing cash, credit cards and Holloway's Mercedes-Benz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous doc said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

3:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home