Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I sure hope the infamous Vogue Diva Anna Wintour likes pie..her friends from PETA gave her a free sample, in her face, at a fashion show in Paris
the decision on who replaces Pierce Brosnan as the next James Bond remains a mystery just weeks, possibly days, ahead of an official announcement

The lovely little leprechaun Sinead O'Connor is out of retirement and promoting her new Reggae CD with a North American tour. As luck would have it, she's in Toronto the weekend I'm in NYC, which makes me VERY sad..but for those of you still in town, tickets are for sale and available at ticketmaster (should be a great intimate show at the Kool Haus, I'm jealous)

Oprah's favourite designer of sheets, and my favourite designer between the sheets, Nate Berkus, unveiled his line new home line on Harpo yesterday and can be picked up at Linens and Things (lnt.com is also giving you a chance to win $5000 gift card, but even though it's opened to Canadian residents, the god-damn website doesn't have Provinces listed making a successful entry impossible...if I find time, I'll email their support staff and get it corrected)(my new thing is going to be to enter as many contests as possible, I want to be a winner!)


Here's the Long weekend Box-Office wrap-up (by the way, I saw In her Shoes..it was cute, a tad long, more importantly...is Cameron Diaz a post-op tranny? She has the most manly looking mid section I've ever seen):

1 Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit $16.1

2 Flightplan $10.8

3 In Her Shoes $10.0

4 Two for the Money $8.4

5 The Gospel $8.0

6 The Corpse Bride $6.5

7 Waiting $5.7

8 A History of Violence $5.1

9 Serenity $4.9

10 Into the Blue $4.8

11 The Greatest Game Ever Played $4.0

12 Just Like Heaven $3.4