Friday, October 28, 2005

Matthew and Sarah attended Opening Night of his new Broadway play The Odd Couple (also starring Nathan Lane who is far too ugly to put up here). Um, what has happened to her boobies? Where are they?

I hope you had a chance to catch the new video for Madonna's Hung Up, which premiered yesterday all over the world. If you didn't, here are some screen captures. My mother had the audacity to tell me that..."Oh Michael, in the beginning you can almost see her pussycat". Which is true I suppose, but really I don't want to hear my mother say pussycat. ewww.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

1:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home