Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nicollette Sheridan has called off her engagement with Swedish actor Niklas Soderblom, suppose she can get any man now that she’s on one of the most popular T.V. shows? Do you think when you get botox injections so often you get a discount?

Lindsay Lohan has a new set of lips. I knew that the fish lips look would be back in!

Gwynie has cryptically confirmed she is pregnant that she is indeed going to be having another fruit in the family. The smiling star told a press conference that there were "two Paltrows in the room" while patting her bulging stomach.

Bye Jeff, I’ll miss your bulge…Mark Burnett expects Jeff Probst to leave "Survivor"
"I believe in my gut that he will move on (after the next edition)" is what Burnett told TV Guide's Michael Ausiello at a recent party. Ausiello says Burnett "also half-nodded when I asked him whether Jeff's shoes would likely be filled by a former female 'Survivor' contestant, so that rumor's apparently true as well."

Countering all the celebrity mother news of late, Janet Jackson denies reports that she has a secret 18-year-old love child. In a statement, she said, "I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false. I already have enough on my mind, what with my bodyfat reaching a worrisome 0.2% and a bitch of a rash from my titanium nipple clamp. Please leave me be."

Poor Kyle was a loser on ANTM. Her black and white photo showed her true potential, but her Vargas shoot looks dead, her expression, as Twiggy puts it, "vacant." Next week: Midgets!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Heavy plastic incontinent male pants Jungle leopard area rug http://www.down-coats.info/Women-with-low-cut-dresses.html Http www.searchitnet.com search q quit smoking Affiliate id software Jenna haze raw vibrator Levitra shipping to ireland cheap brides maid dresses Cinderella dress

1:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home