Monday, October 17, 2005

Vince and Jen and their public display of affection.


Survivor Palau's Jenn undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment:
In People this week Jenn talks about her current treatment for stage three breast cancer. Jenn writes that, last summer, she discovered a number of lumps in her breast. “I thought it was probably scar tissue related to my breast implants. So I let it go—for a long time.” She continues, “I got my saline implants six years ago. It was just something in my head that I thought I needed to do for self-esteem, to balance myself out. Before, I was a large A-cup, and the implants changed me to a small C-cup.”Once she was finally diagnosed with breast cancer, she “opted to get a modified, radical bilateral mastectomy on Aug. 29 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. A surgeon removed both my breasts and 29 lymph nodes,” she writes. Now, she’s about to “start a four- to six-month course of chemotherapy, followed by tamoxifen, a drug designed to prevent a recurrence.

Box Office Wrap up:
1 The Fog $12.20
2 Wallace and Gromit $11.70
3 Elizabethtown $11.10
4 Flightplan $6.50
5 In Her Shoes $6.10
6 Domino $4.70
7 Two for the Money $4.60
8 A History of Violence $3.60
9 The Corpse Bride $3.50
10 The Gospel $3.20

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a psychic reading site. You can find everything about psychic reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Stop by and check it out when you can.
Rod

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You blog sure gets quite a few comments. I'm going to read thru your posts and see why you are generating so much interest. Bye. Ms. San Diego dentists

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home