Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's not very often that you'll see me post an item that's sports related...but sometimes some things can't be overlooked (not to be watched at work!) Video

ABC.com has confirmed that they will air an interview with Madonna, this thursday night at 9pm EST, during a 2 hour special of Prime Time LIVE. During the interview you will see footage taken by video cameras that were given to Madonna and her family, to see what a typicial day in the life of Madonna is like.

It's pretty much a given that Anderson Cooper is a big MO, but I'm still up in the air about Ryan Seacrest. R.S. has been filling in for Larry King here and there and this little on-air exchange between the two is quite funny:
Cooper: That’s the biggest tie I’ve ever seen, by the way.
Seacrest: Yeah, you know, I don’t know. It’s bigger than my head, isn’t it?
Cooper: No, it works, it works for you. It just, you know, I just noticed it….
Seacrest: Look at the size of your… your bow’s tiny, mine’s huge.
Cooper: I’ve heard that often.

Everyone looked like crap at the xbox party in LA last night...except for my Joshy D. I'm thiking that most people showed up just for afree xbox (and some probably couldn't afford one and had to get their freebee while they could. Who creates these guest lists...see Johnathon Lipniki below, remember him? The kid from Jerry Maguire...wow did he grow up ugly, see last pic)