Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Nose Hair

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised...since apparently Brad Pitt has very poor grooming habits (except for the microdermabrasion to shrink the pock marks)...but I certainly hope Jennifer Aniston buys Vince at least one nose hair trimmer for x-mas. That shit is NASTY!
Survivor will return to Panama for Survivor 12, the third season to be filmed there
About one week ago today, on either Nov. 1 or Oct. 31, Survivor 12 began production. And the show is being filmed in a very familiar location: Panama.

Please take into consideration that when I was wearing my Kabbalah red string it was only for fun and because it was a free gift with purchase when I bought the lovely currant scented Kabbalh candle last year at Holts for 60% off. So, Madonna says "People like Paris Hilton come into a Kabbalah centre and buy a book or a band and that's it for them. It doesn't mean they study it. It's very hard to be a believer. I'm very serious about it."

From zap news...Chris Klein, whose five-year relationship with Katie Holmes ended just before her romance with Tom Cruise began, claims that the "Mission: Impossible" actor wasn't the cause of his breakup. "Her being with Tom has nothing to with her and I discontinuing our relationship," he says on Monday night's (Nov. 7) "Access Hollywood." "People move forward, people move on. It's what we do." The "Dawson's Creek" actress was once a devout Catholic and had been outspoken about remaining a virgin till marriage. Her premarital pregnancy is only fueling the gossip. "I hope that she's making decisions that are making her happy and that she doesn't have people in her life leading her astray from what she wants and what she believes," says Klein about her new faith.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home