Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie will take "The Simple Life" to E! Entertainment Television in a new format that allows them to have nothing to do with each other. Fox had declined to air a fourth season of the one-time reality hit, but E! said it would show 10 new episodes. Slutty Paris and thin as me Nicole will take turns playing "wife" by running households, with the family involved each week deciding which of the two did a better job. The fourth season will start airing next spring.

That sneaky Prison Break ending the season with a cliffhanger...why oh why!?! The good news is that the ad said it would return in march (so while a bit of a wait not as long as first expected).

In 1 year and 32 days I'll be...gasp...30!!! I can't believe it, and I know you can't either...Thank God for my discovery of La Prarie for Men moisturizer. Anyhow... Eva Pigford, America's Next Top Model Cycle 3 winner, has sent these unusal invitations out to celebrate her birthday and has given me some wonderful ideas about what I should be considering ... hmm..

And...I guess I'll have to ad one more thing to my list of to-do's when I visit NYC in 3 more sleeps ;-) It seems gay men might be picking up more than just Cole Haan loafers at the Time Warner Center — especially in the third-floor restroom. Ryan Haase, who works nearby, recently detected an “air of ill repute” when he saw several men at the urinals. “They all turned and looked at me almost in unison,” he says. “I went to wash my hands. No one had moved.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Isuzu tf pickup single cab door http://www.pop-blocker.info Chario a roulette

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home