Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ricky Martin gives a very interesting interview:
"I'm open to everything," Martin says. "There are moments for soft, gentle sex. And there are moments for a good spank in the butt." Asked about his last one-night stand, he says, "We met, we did it, we left. I don't know if we're going to meet again." What would an ex-lover say about him? "That I'm the love of their life!" says Martin, who hedges his pronouns before becoming more gender-specific. "I'm the best man that they've ever had, a gentleman who treated them like a lady." Lastly, the latin perv says "I love giving the golden shower. I've done it before in the shower. It's like so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different."

2 Comments:

Anonymous J said...

Ricki Martin...straight my ass...striaght to bed that is!

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info here

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home