Wednesday, November 02, 2005

There's still hope...FOX rethinks putting "Prison Break" on hiatus till May
Entertainment Weekly's Lynette Rice reports: "Insiders say Fox may reconsider (the plan), either by moving 'Break' up to 8 p.m. on Mondays this winter -- which could mean shuffling 'House' and perhaps 'Bones' from their intended slots in January -- or waiting until early spring to give it a new day and time."

Madonna, just like me, LOVED BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN (the caps are intentional as I hope everyone sees this movie and this is my not-so-subtle approach of reminding you to see it when it comes out) Madonna was treated to an early screening of the ANG LEE-directed movie, by one of the movie's producers, and is delighted the actors have taken on such controversial roles.
The MATERIAL GIRL enthuses to British gay magazine Attitude, "I loved it. Shocking. Surprising. The guy who financed my movie did that too. He's a very mild mannered chap from Minnesota and we'd just screened the latest cut of my film and he asked if I wanted to see it. "I was thinking, 'OK, this really square, straight guy,' and he showed me this movie. It's amazing.
"They're really good those boys and they did a great job. It's very brave of them."

Jarhead opens this Friday and I can't wait. Truth be told I may have a small crush on Jakey G (and I hear this one has Mr. G's first full frontal, can you even contain your excitment? I cant!

As you may or may not know, Confessions On A Dancefloor has leaked its' way (two weeks early) on the net. I of course have already tracked down each sweet precious file and have given the album a once over (I am going to LOVE it, it's dancey, dark, and HOT). I have preordered the full CD from ITunes, I have to support my girl after all.

Lindsay Lohan is about to officially announce her relationship with Jared Leto...supposedly (I love him..she's one lucky trashy whore...oops, did I say that?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home