Friday, November 11, 2005

Today, at the Tim Horton's drive-through, I let someone in before me. When I pulled up to the window to pay, the cashier informed me that the person ahead (who I had let in) had paid for me. How sweet. Thanks Stranger!

I reluctantly saw Jan Arden at Massey Hall last night...and I have to say I think she put on a really great show...a bit of stand-up mixed in with an awesome voice. She has two more shows, toniht and tomorrow, and I suggest checking it out if you have some time to kill.

I like Sienna Miller's new haircut...very bold and highlights her gorgeous face....it's a shame that she's waisting it on the nanny-do'er Jude Law. Not only that, but he's sending her to do the dirty work of beating up papparzzi...will someone in her circle please tell her she's losing it?


Bye-Bye "Arrested Development." The FOX comedy has been shelved for the remainder of sweeps -- -- in favor of repeats of "Prison Break," which has performed better in the 8 p.m. Monday hour than "Arrested" this season. The network says the comedey will return Dec. 5, following the close of sweeps. Starting Monday (Nov. 14), the previous week's "Prison Break" will air at 8 p.m. ET, followed by a new episode at 9. That pattern will continue through Nov. 28, when the show has what FOX is calling its "fall finale." The remainder of the season will air sometime next year, although it hasn't been scheduled yet.