Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Two C list pregnancies to report:
Tori Spelling (pregnant with some Canadian actor's, who I've never heard of, baby) The little tart was doing him while still newly married (and now divorced). I think her silicone is leaking, but hope its not too serious since I'm longing for a 90210 reunion (excluding the dweeb that Andrea married, that story line was WEAK!) Donna Martin Graduate!
Stop right now, thankyou very much... Spice Girls drop-out geri Halliwell is reportedly preggers too. I hope Becks is spreading his seed to all the Spice Girls, goodness knows we could use a few more guys like him in this world...gay and hot!

And I told D this 3 days ago after looking through the British version of OK but will tell you now, Nicole Kidman is engaged to Keith Urban, he's much shorter than her, but aside from that I approve (I think my blessing will make her happy ;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ##NAME##, I just dropped in on my way back to my treating acne scars site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating ##TITLE##. It

5:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

7:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Directly and discreetly bontril Medical malpractice screening Safari style furniture Best time to play online slots financial advisor buy adipex Free best diet pill bontril

12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home