Friday, December 16, 2005

Ashlee Simpson collapsed following a performance in Tokyo and has been admitted to hospital. The 21-year-old singer on Thursday had just performed her single, Boyfriend for MTV Japan, when she told the audience she felt sick and said to them, "I love you guys," Us Weekly reported Friday. She then collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital.
Her representative, Rob Shuter, confirmed the report, but would not give further details or provide Simpson's condition.

By now you know, Rachel McAdams little boobies were exposed, unbeknownst to her, at the premiere of The Family Stone. Anyhow, I've debated about putting the pic up here..and have decided on an angle that is not going to get anyone in trouble who may be viewing this at work (of course my fav, not being posted is the close-up where you see HAIR!!!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jo-Anne said...

Oh poor Rach. Have I mentioned that I have a HUGE crush on her? Massive. And she's dating Ryan Gosling, another huge crush. I would threesome with them in a heartbeat. Although the location of her nipple in this picture disturbs me a bit. Or maybe my nipples are misplaced...

12:31 PM

 
Blogger M said...

I don't think her nipple is misplaced, her boobies are just teeny (and hairy..ha)

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Surveillance warning signs http://www.down-coats.info/Alpha-m65-field-jacket.html How to add another pci slot Wedding invitations entree magic chef double wall oven Ghb seroquel Alchohol celexa and Controversy over prozac does kettering ohio have a lot scholarship venice florida sleep dentist

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

2:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home