Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas has come and gone (again) and I was so preoccupied with dinner's and presents and being at Holt Renfrew this morning when the doors opened at 8:00 am, that I've been neglecting my little blog. Beginning tomorrow everything will resume to pre-x-mas timeliness I swear.
Based on a Martha Stewart recipe, which I must have watched 15 times on her Home for the Holidays DVD, I made Christmas dinner twice (once for friends on the 23rd and once for my family on the 25th). Granted I may have had too much red wine during the first dinner to really judge, but I thought it turned out fantastic (Standing Rib Roast, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes etc...) the second dinner, well let's just say...my father summed it up best telling me "These potatoes are lousy". Christmas, if nothing else, reminds me that I'm grateful to not be living at my parents anymore...AMEN! (By the way, I blame the way dinner turned out on the 25th on my parent's cold oven, and not on me or Martha)

4 more sleeps until I'm 29...YIKES!

So...Lileo (at the Distillery) has 50% off everything in the store, including all denim (Rock and Republic jeans for $130!!!)

In case you want to know what to see, and if box office ever plays a factor in your picks...
Weekend Box Office:
1. King Kong, $31.4 million.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, $30.1 million.
3. Fun With Dick and Jane, $23.5 million.
4. Cheaper by the Dozen 2, $14.8 million.
5. The Family Stone, $10.9 million.
6. Memoirs of a Geisha, $10.2 million.
7. The Ringer, $8.4 million.
8. Rumor Has It, $7.5 million.
9. Wolf Creek, $5.9 million.
10. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, $5.7 million.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

5:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

11:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.laptop-apple.info Paxil dosage license plate frames whorses discount meridia

2:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home