Thursday, December 01, 2005

Don’t forget… Oprah Winfrey makes a historic return to Late Show With David Letterman tonight. Oprah told Time of her previous two appearances…”Twice was enough. Both times I was sort of like the butt of his jokes. I felt completely uncomfortable sitting in that chair, and I vowed I would not ever put myself in that position again."

Christina and her, um, unsual looking husband share more of their wedding pics (she sang “At Last” at the reception)

Top model last night was really good, I friggin love that show. Anyhow, don’t you think Jayla looked like that actress married to that really old guy..oh right, Catherine Zeta Jones?




From the superficial: “Debbie Rowe, the mother of two of Michael Jackson’s 'children', has claimed the babies were conceived from a test tube. According to Rowe, both Prince Michael Jr., 8, and Paris, 7, were conceived using semen from a sperm bank. “Michael knows the truth — that he is not the natural father of Prince Michael Jr. and Paris,” Rowe said, “he has to come clean.”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jo-Anne said...

Whew, I'm glad she cleared that up for all of us. Because I'm sure the entire population, like me, thought that Michael Jackson was the biological father and just couldn't figure out why the kids were blonde and white. Oh that wacky DNA!

3:19 PM

 
Blogger M said...

Jo-Anne. I LOVE YOU!!!

3:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

2:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home