Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Look closely at the screen caps from the Regis and Kelly show...it's like playing where's waldo...only hotter ;-)














I shopped and shopped and shopped. Poor D I dragged around every store in NYC twice (at least). We did damage at all the department stores (Bloomingdales, Saks, Bergdorff's, Barney's) and all the flagships (Marc Jacobs, John Varvatos, Dior Homme, Jil Sander, Louis Vuitton) I was in shopping heaven.
Fiddler was very good...and Rosie was a hoot.
I now have a boy-girl crush on Kelly...she is so down to earth and so funny and so personable. She seems so normal. During commerical breaks...when she wasn't talking about how sall her boobies are she was asking Giselle how to walk on a runway and also told us a funny story about someone coming up to her on the weekend and how someone was wearing a t-shirt that said "I'm with a bunch of idiots" which she read aloud...later to find out from her husband that the woman gushing thought the Kelly called her an idiot (yes this story makes no sense, but I'm tired so eff-you and continue reading.
The Abercrombie flagship staff are so good looking I thought I was going to have to change my pants with excitement...yowza!!!