Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Michelle Rodriguez wanted police to shoot her during DUI arrest...According to a police report obtained by a Honolulu TV station, the "Lost" star's blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit, according . The arresting officer wrote that Rodriguez was "very argumentative" and behaved like a "problem child," telling officers: "I was only drinking baby." The officer also reported that "... she wanted me to shoot her. She kept complaining that we could not take away her freedom. She told me, 'Just take my car and I'll walk all the way to the North Shore

My new close friend Kelly Ripa's "Hope and Faith" dressing room caught on fire in a blaze caused by an unattended candle left sitting on top of her TV set. I would have thought the her hot hubby had set the room on fire with his smokin' ass

Rumors are going around that my sometimes on sometimes off (dependant on his current hair colour) boyfriend, Brad Pitt, has purchased an engagement ring for the brother-f#cker (remember the Oscars '02) Angelina Whorlie

Have you seen those pictures of Tom and Katie making out in the rain skating in Central Park? What will it take to have those two committed to a really secure psych ward? Even Gail's best friend Oprah feels askew about those two...and if Gails best friend feels uneasy then we should all be concerned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jo-Anne said...

Stop bashing Angelina! Her brother-f*cker days are over (thank the Lord). Don't hate her because she's a beautiful temptress. The woman can't help workin' all that she's got. If I looked like her, I'd be shakin' my ass for Brad in a heartbeat. Hell, looking like me I'd shake my ass for Brad if I got the chance. Let's face it, he wasn't happy with Jen (and I'll be the first to say I was devastated when they broke up). Angel-lemme-lick-ya is far more complex, interesting and sexy, so who the hell can blame him? And who can blame her? He's Brad Effin Pitt! Together they can melt the polar ice caps with all that hotness. She didn't steal Brad, he just kind of fell onto her...

10:33 AM

 
Blogger M said...

I just can't get over the Billy Bob makeouts and the vile of blood as a fashion accessory

12:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer Aniston is way hotter... and how can you not love Racheal?

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home