Thursday, December 01, 2005

Only 1 more sleep and D and I will be en route to NYC. Even though I’ve been to New York too many times to count, this time it’s a bit different for me (which explains my excitement). I once read somewhere about someone writing out a list of their life’s to-do’s (I think it was Phil, the host of the Amazing Race) and I thought what a great idea. While I haven’t actually sat down and compiled my list just yet, some things, the one’s at the top of the list, stand out…no matter how cheesy it is to you…one of them is to go to New York and see the tree at Rockefeller Center. So even though I’ve been before, I’ve never been during the x-mas season (which as you may or may not know is my favourite time of year).
Ok so a high level overview of the game plan (yes I do have the entire weekend planned out) is as follows (I’ll spare you the time and location allotted to shopping and doing “it”):

Fri Dec 2nd
- Plane leaves @ 7:20 am (I loathe flying so say a little prayer for me)
- Check in @ W Tuscany (thanks to my thrifty nifty booking we have a rate of $169…check for yourself, the going rate is now over $500.00)
- D has planned a surprise dinner somewhere for us (all I know is that I have to wear a suit and I’ve been worried that I wouldn’t have a chance to wear my velvet John Varvatos this year)

Sat Dec 3rd
- Lunch @ Boom (our favourite place to lunch)
- Fiddler on the Roof (with Rosie O’Donnell and Harvey Firestein)
- Shaking our booties at a some bar (Splash more than likely)

Sunday Dec 4th
- Check into a different W hotel due to my silly hotel booking back in 2004
- Seeing the play Dog Sees God (starring a slew of young Hollwood actors…including Ian Somerhalder and Eliza Dushku)
- Dinner at Nobu Next door

Monday Dec 5th
- Thanks to Jenna for getting D and I VIP tickets to Regis and Kelly (we should be up front in the audience, so you may want to tape it to catch a glimpse…yippee)
- Make D go back to all the stores once more to buy all the things that I had put on my “maybe” list
- Possible Facials at Nickel Spa
- Board the plane for Toronto @ 8:00 pm (I loathe flying so say a little prayer for me)
Check back on Tuesday for the NYC wrap up and some celeb news updates (including any NYC celeb sightings)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jo-Anne said...

I'm positively going to puke with jealousy. I'll be sure to do it in front of your condo door if I do, since I'll be HERE, biotches.

See you next week with mucho stories!

3:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.baccaratcrystalfrance.info/halo-2-toys-and-halo-2-toy-storys.html Download free adware Affiliate+business+lender+program Hiking map cutler bold coast http://www.nike-shoes-2.info/Shoes12.html phentermine online Vodeo car alarms Online pharmacy propeciaobline phatmacy propecia bulk email aol.com bulk email reply only isp

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home