With a light dusting of flour on my nose, I'm taking a baking break for some gossey (I'm off work this week, to bake, wrap, shop, eat, workout, sleep in, and drink...fun!
So Kate Moss' drug woes continue...From the NY Post:
AS if Kate Moss needed another reason not to re-unite with junkie rocker Pete Doherty — consider that the British bad boy's HIV-infected former drug dealer is urging Doherty to get an AIDS test. Owen O'Dwyer started selling heroin to Doherty three years ago, and says he used to do drugs with his famous client. "I'm terrified Pete might have HIV," O'Dwyer tells the Sun in London. "I had no idea I had the disease when we were doing drugs — I want him to know this was not intentional. We didn't share needles but we kept our needles in the same glass. I'm worried blood on the needles may have mixed."
Now that Jessica has filed for divorce...it's going to get dirty...Nick Lachey may sell his side of the divorce story to OK! magazine for $300k
Weekend Box Office
1. King Kong, $50.15 million.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, $31.2 million.
3. The Family Stone, $12.7 million.
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, $5.9 million.
5. Syriana, $5.5 million.
6. Walk the Line, $3.6 million.
7. Yours, Mine & Ours, $3.4 million.
8. Brokeback Mountain, $2.4 million.
9. Just Friends, $1.95 million.
10. Aeon Flux, $1.7 million.