Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but Lindsay Lohan had an eating disorder...Shocking! ;-)
In the latest Vanity Fair...Lindsay, 19, thinks her turning point came when she was confronted by "Saturday Night Live" creator Lorne Michaels who staged an intervention after her latest turn at hosting the show.
"I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem, and I couldn't admit it," she said. "I saw that 'SNL" after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms. My sister, she was scared. My brother called me, crying." Hmmm, now I wonder about Nicole Ritchie?

Some reality T.V stuff for ya:
- Dancing with the Stars (ABC, Jan. 5)
George Hamilton, Tia Carrere, Nick Lachey's brother Drew, Tatum O'Neal and Master P trip the light fantastic.
- Skating with Celebrities (Fox, Jan. 18)
Todd Bridges, Dave Coulier (Full House), Kristy Swanson, Debbie Gibson, Bruce Jenner and an L.A. TV weathergal lace up with figure skaters including Kurt Browning, Nancy Kerrigan and Lloyd Eisler in this Dancing with the Stars clone.
- The Bachelor: Paris (ABC/City, Jan. 9)
American Idol (Fox/CTV, Jan. 17)
- Ryan Seacrest has finalized his rumored deal with E! to produce and host shows for the cable network and will receive $21 million bucks. 2006 is shaping up to be the year that everyone loses their minds.


It's time for me to have a baby!!!
ChildRenfrew!
Canada's chicest chain's got baby fever
Luxury department store Holt Renfrew is launching a Designer Clothes for Kids division in March 2006 at Toronto¹s Bloor Street and Yorkdale locations, as well as in Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Vancouver. A launch party is scheduled at the Bloor Street flagship for March 4th. Fall launches are scheduled in the Sherway Gardens and Ste Foy stores.
"We¹re combing the best of both categories (luxury goods and children¹s) with our designer clothes for kids and see spring 2006 as the perfect time to launch," according to Lanita Layton, vp of Menswear and Designer Clothes for Kids. "We¹ve looked at the lines we already carry for men and women, and the children¹s line must have the same Holt point of view."
Brands on offer include Baby Dior, Burberry, Diesel, D&G Junior, Juicy Couture, Miss Sixty, Ralph Lauren, Moschino, Rock & Republic, Seven, and True Religion, as well as accessories by Susan Fitch, Jack Spade, Links of London and Trumpette.

Mykeywood's Top 10
The list you've been waiting for...
This is my Top 10 list (for movies released this year ‘05… movies I saw at the film festival but haven’t been released yet have been left off the list. Since I didn’t apply that rule last year, some movies I saw last year, 2004, that weren’t released until 2005, but were on my 2004 best movies list have been bumped to my honourable mentions list for ‘05, along with movies that were released this year but didn’t make my top 20. It’s pretty much a top 20 list I suppose.
Go figure I have the most convoluted top 10 list out there which requires instructions how it was compiled. Sorry.

Top 10
1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Capote
3. C.R.A.Z.Y.
4. Crash (2005)
5. Transamerica
6. Breakfast on Pluto
7. Junebug
8. Munich
9. Squid and the Whale, The
10. Cinderella Man

Honourable Mention (alphabetical)
5x2
Dorian Blues
Everything is Illuminated
Good Night and Good Luck
Happy Endings
Heights
Mad Hot Ballroom
March of the Penguins
Millions
Oldboy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jo-Anne said...

I rented Mad Hot Ballroom over the holidays and it was SO GOOD! I was cheering at the t.v.!! So sweet.

I miss you.

2:19 PM

 
Blogger M said...

I miss you too love! We'll see each other at my b-day bash...I'm all yours! Time for some dirty dancing?

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home