Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm seriously depressed. It seems just like yesterday I was getting my Christmas baking organized, and now I'm preparing my back to work outfit for tomorrow. I don't want to go back to work!!! If anyone is feeling charitable, or perhaps has a New Years Resolution to give someone a million bucks, well keep me in mind would ya?! If I had all the free time in the world, just think how great this blog would be.
I've fully recovered from my birthday and New Years (note to self, less is more when it comes to champagne) so it's back to full celeb reporting...to welcome in '06 (I've had to steal these from other blogs since I haven't had time to do any of my own research).
Brit and Baby
Jen and Vinnie
Angie's Bump
Kiefer drunk as a skunk (looks surprisingly a lot like me two nights ago)
Christina Applegate and her new lover Lee Grivas (I call it a step down from J.S.)
Ashley Olsen in Costa Rica

Weekend Box Office:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Buena Vista, $32.8 million.
2. King Kong, Universal, $31.6 million.
3. Fun With Dick and Jane, Sony, $21 million.
4. Cheaper by the Dozen 2, Fox, $19.3 million.
5. Rumour Has It, Warner Bros., $11.6 million.
6. The Family Stone, Fox, $10.2 million.
7. Memoirs of a Geisha, Sony, $10 million.
8. The Ringer, Fox Searchlight, $8 million.
9. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Warner Bros., $7.5 million.
10. Munich, Universal, $6.1 million.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

2:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Rover roof rack Turbo chef ovens Nexium+side+effect+forum Picture of sears washer belt information sr wellbutrin Classic chevrolet co Ways to lose baby fat on face

5:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site mazda soccer jersey Eyewear nose piece http://www.home-cholesterol-test-9.info Black girls nude in thongs acuvue prescription

8:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. video editing schools

2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home