Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mykeywood's hottie of the week:
With the Olympics still on I think another athlete is an appropriate choice. Truth be told I had never heard of him before last week, but now I know him and can't get him outta my head. Jeremy Bloom, yum!
Heath Ledger is in Oscar damage control after his bizarre giggling behaviour at the recent Screen Actors Guild Awards. Some wondered if, as the Los Angeles Times described it, he was performing "some kind of gay spoof". Ledger was giggling, his body was slumped and his left hand was on his hip in a "teacup" position. Ledger was apparently so horrified about the reaction to his SAG performance he called the LA Times to set the record straight. "I am so sorry and I apologise for my nervousness," Ledger told the newspaper. "I would be absolutely horrified if my stage fright was misinterpreted as a lack of respect for the film, the topic and for the amazing filmmakers." Ledger blamed his behaviour on a mix-up. He said he was sitting with his Brokeback Mountain castmates at the ceremony when he asked Gyllenhaal who would be introducing their film. "I leaned over and asked Jake and he said, 'We are. Didn't you get the script?' I said, 'What?' I thought it was a script for the Directors Guild Awards a few nights earlier," Ledger also explained what he described as his "teacup hand" position. "I've stood like that since I was a kid," Ledger said. "You can ask me mum. It's nerves I guess." Ledger's apology came at a crucial time in his Oscar campaign.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

11:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

2:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home