Saturday, February 18, 2006

Oh...at the Abercrombie store at Sherway Gardens...they had a super hot greeter with nothing on from the waist up. I first thought it was a bit odd, but I quickly got over that...HOT! (I tried to take a picture in a inconspicuous manner, but I ended up with a photo of my thumb...oops)
And..last Saturday I went to The Laurentian Room. The food was fantastic, the boys were CUTE, and the mojitos were to die for. I give it 4 mykeywood stars (out of 5....mykeywood stars will be my new rating system from this day on)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

6:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! pda pocket pc Hand held vacuum cleaners products

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home