Friday, February 10, 2006

There is no better way to start the weekend than having a new smokin hot Madonna download Let It Will Be (paper faces remix)Click to download(courtesy rolento drownedmadonna forum member)

Ewww...Tori Spelling finace, actor DEAN McDERMOTT, has tattooed her name on his wrist in a daring declaration of love. The actor is proudly displaying the artwork, which reads "Truly Madly Deeply Tori", but admits he almost cried out at the pain.(contactmusic). At least he didn't get Donna Martin graduate.

I gave up on it at the beginning of Season 3 and apparently I wasn’t alone…The OC is down 27 percent this season. Only a year ago, "The O.C," was a top teen hit, and so quintessentially Fox in its edginess that the network used it to lead its assault on Thursday night just as NBC's longstanding hold was crumbling. It worked. Ratings for the show were up even more. But those days are gone and teens are fleeing in droves(medialife)

Aside from the usual gossip, I'm going to be adding some weekly items (song download of the week, hottie of the week, dvd rental of the week...etc). Since most movies open on Friday, Friday will be the Must See Movie of the week (based on strong word of mouth or movies I have seen). Sometimes there'll be slim pickings so it may not be a brand spanking new release if I only have films like Barbershop to choose from.
Must See Movie of the week:Match Point starring Scarlett Johansson and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. At a turning point in his life, a former tennis pro falls for a femme-fatal type who happens to be dating his friend and soon-to-be brother-in-law.
Big news ;-) Jamie Lynn Spears will be at the Toronto Eaton Centre Feb 19th. Good God

I know her teeth are bigger than ever, and she's lost a ton of weight..but there's still something very different about Hilary Duff that I can't quite put my finger on (and no, it's not the lipstick on her teeth).cityrag

Diva Diva Diva...Pop-R&B diva Mariah Carey, who won three of eight Grammys she was up for, didn't make it into the print room backstage to talk to reporters, but she did make it into the bathroom adjacent to it. Female print reporters were shaking their heads after Carey's bodyguards had the ladies room cleared so she could use it. source Canoe

It was depressing as hell, but I remember the days when I couldn't get enough of Charlie and Bailey on Party of 5...I could have done without Claudia though. In the what is she doing now since her acting career has hit the skids department...Neve Campbell is engaged to British actor John Light.
After telling PEOPLE earlier this week that she "instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way" when confronted by aggressive paparazzi, Britney Spears now says she "made a mistake" by driving with her young son, Sean Preston, on her lap. Ya thnk? source People.

It's a slow gossip day, well so far, I woke up to virtually no exciting news. This is the best I could come up with.

Actor Tom Sizemore ordered back to drug rehab...big deal.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mykey - Neve played Julia in P of 5, not Claire.

Warren

3:15 PM

 
Blogger M said...

Lovely Warren...who is this Claire you're talking about? I admit I have punctuation issues so you probalby thought I was talking about Neve when I said I didn't like Claudia. I didn't mind Julia, Claudia annoyed me to no end.

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive me - I was at work and sleepy. You're right - who the hell is Claire? Don't know where I pulled that from.

But I did think you were thinking Neve was Claudia and I agree had no use for Claudia. Bailey was my boy.

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Copper peptide for acne V data video card drivers Chinesisches roulette cz filigree rings 270 ct phendimetrazine cheap Buying a hneywell humidifier

7:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it here

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home