Friday, March 10, 2006

Dennis Quaid was a Manorexic Dennis Quaid confesses in the new issue of Best Life that he battled "manorexia" in the mid-'90s. After losing 40 pounds to play Doc Holliday in "Wyatt Earp," Quaid says, "My arms were so skinny that I couldn't pull myself out of a pool. I'd look in the mirror and still see a 180-pound guy, even though I was 138 pounds." (Page six)
Mariah's such a show off Mariah invited The London Daily Mirror's "3 A.M. Girls" to punch her newly toned abs. Carey told the British gossips: "I've been working out like mad - you can even punch me in the stomach and feel how tight that is. But I've gotta slow it down because the other day someone told me I was losing my ass - and I don't want to lose that." (Page six)
Tsk tsk...WHICH gorgeous, auburn-haired network news reporter was caught in the act with a married assignment editor? Seems they ducked into the office of a reporter they thought was out of town, but the other reporter suddenly opened the door and found her colleague giving the boss 0ral." (Page six)