Wednesday, March 08, 2006

If Sarah Jessica Parker and I met, I'm certain we'd be the best of friends...and now I have another reason why I love her so. I was sitting in the living room one afternoon and James [my son] walked over with the ‘Brokeback Mountain’ DVD in his hand and wanted to watch it. He had seen commercials for it on television and liked the sheep and scenery... we would let him watch about twenty minutes worth of the movie. When it was over he went over to the nanny and gave her a big hug. I asked him why he was hugging her and James said, so innocently and sweetly, ‘Because. That is what the two cowboys were always doing in the movie. They loved each other.(read the entire interview wildaboutmovies.com)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

5:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home