Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just finished watching American Idol and I have two observations I need to share:
Ace isn't THAT great looking (and a little tidbit for you: TMZ has heard from contestants on 'American Idol' that Ace Young has a girlfriend. They said her name is Essence Atkins, an actress who's a regular on the UPN series 'Half & Half)
AND was Paula Abdul totally high? If you saw the episode you'll know what I mean, if you didn't then just take my word for it, girl was HIGH as a kite.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Britney said...

I think Ace looks cute with his girlfriend. But on the other hand Paula Abdul was not high on anything. She is on medication for her RSD (A sort of desease that has yo do with the nevous system) it makes her like that, but at the same time she is just sweet and bubbly and people should love and respect her for te person that she is.

11:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home