Thursday, March 30, 2006

Two observations I have to make before sharing this bit of news:
1). Does this mean the anorexic look is officially “in”?
2) She’s really only 31? She looks at least ten years older.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is set to take the fashion world by storm with the launch of her own style and beauty guide. The 31-year-old singer, who released her autobiography LEARNING TO FLY in 2002, has teamed up with writer HADLEY FREEDMAN to produce the fashion bible. The book, which is called THAT EXTRA HALF AN INCH, will have tips and secrets from the star as well as interviews with famous designers. Victoria says, "I've been working on this for six months. It's been a really hard secret to keep as I've been so excited about the whole project. "I'm so glad people will know now, so I can finally talk about it.(contactmusic)"