Saturday, April 01, 2006

I suppose I'll never be able to say what T.V. show is my favourite, but Huff is at the top of the list without a doubt.
Season two begins on Showcase in the US Sunday night, and on TMN in Canada on Monday (it's a two hour Season premiere). If you haven't been watching it, I suggest renting the Season One DVD this weekend (don't tell me you were planning on going out to see Basic Instinct 2?) and then you'll be all caught up just in time to watch the new episodes. Love it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Poppy Cede said...

I am so sad. We dropped Showtime so we could watch Sopranos and Big Love on HBO. I mourn the loss of my favorite Showtime show (since Dead Like Me was cancelled, that is). I look forward to you giving spoilers about the show. :D

5:00 PM

 
Anonymous Geoff said...

Well you can always watch season 2 on dvd

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous ingrid said...

TMN offers Sopranos, Big Love and Huff on TMN on Demand! I love it!

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site video editing schools

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home