Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If I could turn Mykeywood into a full time job, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Until that time comes (or Darren makes enough $ that I can become the domestic diva I long to be) I'm going to have to majorly scale back on the effort I'm putting into this blog.

So updates will be sporadic at best, and Mykeywood may turn back into more about me and less about every single celeb tidbit I can get my hand on.

(on a selfish note...I'm going to London and Paris for a couple of weeks and wouldn't want to be worried about missing some big scoop or trying to track down an internet café when I should be enjoying my vacation)

XO
Michael

So if you're looking for the latest and greatest celeb gossey, click on the links below: (many of these will also lead you to other fab sites)

Yahoo Entertainment News
Faded Youth
Socialite Life
Jossip
Egotastic
Just Jared
Defamer
Page Six
E Online
Contact Music
TMZ

And for things a little bit Gay:
Towleroad
Oh la la Paris
Made in Brazil

Gay (NSFW)
Queer Click
Famous Male Forum

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I am going to get through a whole day of work without checking Mykeywood.....I suppose there's always the archives...

Warren

6:18 PM

 
Blogger heather said...

i agree, whatever are we going to do...

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous not lisa said...

ME WANT MORE MYKEYWOOD!

12:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf??? not one update today??

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just sick over this...I leave for a few days to Calgary and this happens...
I am in total shock...and very depressed...
I must drink

Jason

9:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://grhxxvdx.com/tccu/zafu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jiqhwnwu.com/bdru/jnid.html]Cool site[/url]

1:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

1:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://grhxxvdx.com/tccu/zafu.html | http://qonkdyhc.com/oggl/rfyz.html

1:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP film editing classes

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home