Monday, April 10, 2006

Wow this is a real shocker!
After years of blaming her skeletal figure on her “tiny bones” and insisting she had a “healthy appetite,” Calista Flockhart finally admitted to London’s Daily Mirror that she did not eat properly while starring as the title character on “Ally McBeal.”
“At the time of all that, I was seriously stressed,” Calista said. “I was working 15-hour days on the set and then I was dealing with the end of the show, which was basically my life.”
“I started under-eating, over-exercising, pushing myself too hard and brutalizing my immune system. I guess I just didn’t find the time to eat,” she confessed, adding, “I am much more healthy these days.” (BostonHerald)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

2:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home