Thursday, June 22, 2006

All I can say is...Oh My Fucking God.

The Confessions tour surpassed my greatest expectations!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a chance to see it, make sure you do!

I took my mom for her 65th b-day. We were 4th row from the stage, but front row from the catwalk, which was less than an arms length away. I was as close to Madonna as I had been when I was in the "Pit" during the Re-invention tour. The catwalk is THE place to be.. Loads of eye contact with Madge, finger touching. My cute little mom danced and sang...and I loved the whole thing from start to finish.

Can't wait for the NYC show on the 29th!

I have to work on getting catwalk seats for another show too...that is if I can convince the love 'o my life that oit's worth anotehr $700 + all the travel expenses.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto Mike!! I had to dump out my underwear 3 times! It was mind blowing! There are no words really.

4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

9:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home